At Well Care Services, we believe that the separation of physical and psychiatric healthcare and treatment cannot always meet people’s needs, and our facility is designed to provide patients with that link under one roof.
While traditional primary physicians play unique role in addressing a patient’s physical needs, we recognize the importance of integrating mental health services into primary care. Our whole-person approach is based on a unified treatment plan aimed at treating an individual’s mental and physical issues.
○ Obtain medical histories and perform physical examinations
○ Diagnose and treat acute health problems such as infections and injuries
○ Diagnose, treat and monitor chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure
○ Prescribe medications and other treatment
○ Order, perform and interpret diagnostic studies such as lab work and x-rays
○ Provide family planning
○ Provided health maintenance care, including annual physicals
○ Promote positive health behavior and self-care skills through education
○ Collaborate with health professionals as needed