Become a Well Care Patient
We pledge to continue to challenge the status quo in the delivery of healthcare and strive to create new programs through the collaborative efforts of our dedicated team, partners, patients and communities we serve.
In collaboration with our mental health services, our primary care services include preventive care, general medical care, woman’s services, diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, and ongoing care for more serious and chronic conditions like diabetes, or high blood pressure. Primary care physicians provide medication monitoring, drug prescriptions, physical evaluations and oversee the total care of their patients.
Well Care Services currently accepts Anthem and Nevada Medicaid Insurance.
Your First Appointment
If you are a new patient, we can help you schedule your first appointment quickly, often within the same week.
To schedule your first appointment:
1. Call 775-538-6700 between 9am and 6pm, Monday–Friday, and ask to schedule a new patient appointment. You may also leave a message after clinic hours and your call will be returned the following business day.
2. Be sure to have your insurance information available when scheduling your first appointment.
What to bring to your first appointment
To ensure a smooth transition of services to Well Care, please bring, if possible, the following items to your first appointment:
○ The most recent list or bottles of the medications you are taking.
○ Medical records from the hospital, your last emergency room visit or previous physician. If you are unable to obtain these prior to your appointment we will have you sign a release of information at your appointment and request your records directly from your previous provider(s).
○ Completed Well Care intake forms:
Downloadable Forms (PDF Format)
MedTrans Casal LLC doing business as Well Care Services, is an independent clinic and provider of health care services, and is owned by a physician in accordance with the laws of the state of its organization
MedTrans Machuca LLC doing business as Well Care Medical and Behavioral Clinic Reno, is an independent clinic and provider of health care services, and is owned by a physician in accordance with the laws of the state of its organization