Well Care Services is looking for Mental Health Therapists to join our team! We are a fast growing Behavioral and Medical Clinic offering therapy, psychiatric, medical, case management and placement services.
Mental Health Therapists provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment of individuals and groups with mental health, substance use and emotional/behavioral issues.
Positions Available: Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem
Qualifications: Licensed in the State of Nevada for: LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LCADC or CPC-Intern, LCSW-Intern, MFT-Intern
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct psychosocial intake assessments and crisis/risk assessments and interventions with patients;
- Conduct treatment planning, care coordination and discharge planning with patients;
- Conduct individual and group therapy with patients;
- Participate in Intervention Treatment Team meetings, Interdisciplinary Treatment Team meetings and staff meetings;
- Interact and communicate effectively with therapists, case managers, psychiatrists, medical staff and administrative staff in order to provide effective and compassionate patient care.
Job Location: Reno, NV
Required education: Master's
Required license or certification:
Licensed in the State of Nevada for: LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LCADC or CPC-Intern, LCSW-Intern, MFT-Intern