Applicants should have an unrestricted Nevada professional license, and have completed training in a primary care specialty area.
The staff provider is under the direct supervision of the Chief Medical Officer. Our providers are participants in, and leaders of, the health care team which works to support the health and care of patients at Well Care Medical and Behavioral Clinic
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with standard medical practice.
- Maintain current licensure and certifications as appropriate.
- Coordinate Activities of clinic staff, as needed and as requested. Provide support, guidance, and training to staff as required.
- Assist and work with other providers and staff to promote continuous quality improvement.
- Supervise medical students, resident physicians and other health professionals at the health center as assigned.
- Assist the Chief Medical Officer in establishing and implementing goals, objectives and policies and procedures of our community health center.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures, and clinic standards of quality patient care.
- Work all assigned clinic hours and meet any and all agreed-upon productivity expectations.
- Complete all documentation, including patient charges, in a timely fashion, per clinic policies.
Skills, Knowledge, Education, Training and Experience:
- Must be licensed to practice medicine and prescribe medications in the state of Nevada.
- Must meet current CME requirements for licensure.
- Participates or eligible to participate with the majority of health care plans accepted at Well Care Medical and Behavioral Clinic.
- Full Time
- Part Time